Acupuncture for your pets?
YES! Dr. Gutierrez is available to provide acupuncture to your pet to help with a variety of issues. Acupuncture is an option for your cat or dog’s wellness and comfort. It helps treat musculoskeletal, neurological, allergies and metabolic disease.
Acupuncture is the process of inserting needles into body tissues.
We are so excited to introduce the K-Laser
It has versatile applications and gives you some new opportunities to better treat your pet’s condition.
Applications for laser therapy include:
• Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
• General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
• Post-surgery healing (spays, neuters, declaws, and other surgeries)
• Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
• Dental procedures
• Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
• Ear infections