2 2/3 cups rice flour
Approx. 1/4 pound
1 teaspoon chopped
Approx. 1 cup water
How to do it
1. Preheat oven to 320°f and cover the baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Measure the rice flour.
3. Cook the chicken in water and let cool.
4. using an immersion blender, puree with 1 cup of broth.
5. Mix all of the ingredients together with a hand mixer or a stand mixer to form a smooth dough.
6. form small nuggets and place on the baking pan.
7. Bake a 320°f for approximately 20 minutes.
• Let the biscuits dry overnight on the pan. they will be good for at least 3 weeks
• Parsley is a diuretic and can have a laxative effect. It also gets rid of bad breath.
– See more at: http://moderndogmagazine.com/articles/diy-eat-hard-work-rewards/85952#sthash.Lz8qP1w4.dpuf