February – National Pet Dental Month
Did you know?
- In pets, dental disease is the 2nd most common disease.
- Dental disease often shows up in our pets as early as age 3, we’ve even seen younger come in!
- Visual examination reveals only 30% of dental health.
- Pets do NEED dental care. Can you imagine years and years of no dental care with your own teeth? Just like us, they will need it throughout their life.
- Dogs and cats are fantastic at hiding their pain, regular pet dental care can decrease pain.
- Not only does dental care protect our furry family members’ mouth, it protects their heart, liver and kidneys! Thus, providing a longer life!
February is a great time to bring your pet in for a dental exam! During the month of February you can recieve 10% off your entire bill of your pets dental cleaning, including extractions, blood work and any meds that are needed! Give us a call today to schedule for February. 275-3647